I posted a note on this company last week to inform people what a scam this company are.Since writing this I did after 4 months manage to get in contact with a person.

Derek Milligan. The resolution to my debt remained the same, unresolved, J.A actually having done nothing to recover it. I've spent 10 years in the forces and feel I'm defiantly not a weeping women however this man had me in tears. The way he spoke to me was quite unbelievable, so unbelievable I thought candid camera were about to appear.

Rude, arrogant seems to the general theme from others but omg!! I've now reported them to trading standards as not only are they rude they don't do anything after you part with the money. A TOTAL SCAM!! Don't bother emailing the support email they've given on this site.

I did and again no response.

I don't know how these guys sleep at night.I will also be contacting WATCHDOG.

Had an Experience with Jonathan Andrews?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #753661

I agree don't use this ***. I will paying them a visit as I am up north I a week or 2.

totally agree. I have just now emailed watchdog my details as support of your and any others who wish to take this further. we are not out of pocket much but the principle is the same...and to prevent them doing this to others